Nesheim's provides a complete range of services to remove, cleanup and repair mold and water damage to your home or office. Upon arrival, our certified specialists will work within the mold assessment and protocol set by the environmental company. Below is our process:
- Examine Mold Damage - We use advanced moisture-meter equipment to measure moisture in your floors, walls, ceilings, and cabinets. We then use infrared cameras to identify the origin and the extent of the damage.
- Extract, Remove, and Dry Water Immediately - Our mold removal professionals use commercial-grade dehumidifiers and water removal and extraction equipment to dry out your floors, carpets, cabinets, and walls to contain damage and abate mold spread and growth.
- Secure Affected Area - To prevent mold spores from spreading, the contaminated area is sealed off using plastic sheeting. We then create negative air pressure to direct the mold away from indoor space.
- Dispose of Affected Components and Materials - Some materials will need to be disposed of, such as: ceiling tiles; insulation; wall boards; carpet; soft furnishings; clothes; papers; and books. Non-porous metals, glass and hard plastics may be cleaned and reused. Depending on the degree of mold damage, semi porous wood may be cleaned up by drying, sanding, and treating with an environmentally safe anti-microbial solvent before reusing.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition System Treatment - Your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and crawl spaces will be dried, cleaned, and then treated with HEPA filtration to remove remaining mold particles.
- Whole House Mold Disinfection - To disinfect your home from mold spores, we use negative ions (electrically-charged particles) to remove airborne contaminates.